Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's all coming together,

It's all coming together,
Just like you said it would.

Not that I didn't believe you,
When you said it should.

But, after wearing the t-shirt,
I finally found the book,
And now the story is complete,
I feel I can finally look out onto a new path
With less difficulty,
And maybe understand what is being said to me.

It was all there,
Quite clear in black and white,
but there was no logical explanation
So how could I have known if what you said was right?

Perhaps there's a lesson to be learnt,
Or even two or three,
I should certainly listen more to what is being said to me.

So, henceforth, I promise to take heed,
And listen with a more astute ear,
And to trust a good friend like you,
That much is clear.

© Leonora Sophie 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment